In particular, they have the following individual obligations:
- To comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- To act in the best interest of IFB, i.e. no Senior Financial Officer may pursue personal interests in his/her decisions which would be detrimental to the interests of IFB or use business opportunities intended for the enterprise for himself/herself.
- To endeavour to avoid situations that present or may lead to a conflict of interest between personal and professional relationships. Actual and apparent conflicts of interest are to be handled in an ethical manner.
- Not, in connection with their work, to demand or accept from third parties payments or other advantages for themselves or for any other person or grant third parties unlawful advantages.
- To ensure that legal requirements and Group policies regarding the Company’sfinancial statements and other public disclosure and communications are fulfilled, so that investors and regulators are provided with full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable information, in all material respects, about the Group’s financialcondition and results of operations.
- Our corporate responsibility activities are focused under the overall theme of 'responsible banking'. This means acting fairly, with integrity and ethically in everything we do. As we expand internationally, we aim to take full account of the responsibility this brings.
- We believe that best practice governance, controls and compliance are essential. We with the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all our operations, to ensure that customers can entrust their business to us with confidence. We recognise that bribery and corruption have an adverse effect on communities wherever they occur, and are committed to enforcing best practice in addressing the issue.
- Signatory rights. Each executive director has the right to bind the bank with his sole signature for up to 25.000 Euros or equivalent in another currency. The signature of two executive directors binds the bank for amounts of up to 250.000 Euros or equivalent in any other currency. For all amounts above 250.000 Euros the signature of the president is mandatory.