Social Media Legal Terms
Social Media Legal Terms
IFB operates its social media presences as a convenience and provides them on an "as is, as available" basis with no representations or warranties that these channels will at all times be accessible, uninterrupted, delivered without delay, free from errors or fit for any specific purpose. We will never ask you to disclose your social security or other personal identification number, financial account information, passwords or PINs via social media. Social media platforms and channels are third party services unaffiliated with IFB and are not managed by IFB. Any comments or activity arising from persons sharing or otherwise reproducing any communications published by IFB is not controlled, endorsed or monitored by IFB. We are not responsible for the privacy or security policies or practices of any social media platform or channels, or of any of the third party websites that a social media platform or channel may link to.
The information and/or materials provided via IFB's social media channels is for distribution only under such circumstances as may be permitted by applicable law. It has not been prepared with regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. It is published solely for informational purposes and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments or to participate in any particular trading strategy. You should not construe the contents of the material as legal, tax, accounting, regulatory, or other specialist or technical advice or services or investment advice or a personal recommendation. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained in the material. Any opinions expressed in the material are subject to change without notice. IFB is under no obligation to update or keep current the information contained in the material, and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Neither IFB nor any of its directors, officers, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of all or any part of the material or reliance upon any information contained therein.
When you contribute to our social media channels, please observe the following rules of conduct, which have been set up to ensure that visiting our pages is a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Be respectful Please be respectful of others and their opinions. We will not permit any comments or images that are defamatory, discriminatory, malicious, racist, sexist, obscene, otherwise abusive or that threaten others, or includes offensive comments about specific, named individuals or organizations.
- Observe the law Do not post content you do not have the right to post, in particular content that infringes the intellectual property or privacy of others, or advocates illegal activity of any kind.
- Play safe Please be careful not to post any content that contains viruses, malware, spyware or the like, or has links to inappropriate websites.
- Confidentiality rules Only post information that is deemed for public use. Do not include any confidential or sensitive information or any information that could harm IFB, our sIFBidiaries or affiliate companies (collectively, the "IFB Group entities").
- Stay on topic Some discussions may drift from the stated topic of the pages. However, to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, you should keep your postings relevant.
- Don't spam Spam includes sending identical and irrelevant or unsolicited submissions to many different users, and includes misrepresenting the source of what you post. Do not post any advertisements.
We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem to be inappropriate, offensive, or off-topic, including advertising. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users.
By contributing to our social media pages, you consent to any information provided by your contribution being used by IFB, IFB Group entities globally and/or third parties on our behalf for the purposes explained in our Privacy Statement and for evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and statistical analysis.
We may post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, IFB has not reviewed the entirety of those sites and no relationship, association, sponsorship or endorsement is suggested or implied by IFB and such third party site or company.
We will try to respond to comments and posts in a timely manner but we cannot guarantee that we will reply to all comments and posts.
Additional Terms for Specific Social Media Channels
Please note that IFB does not accept applications via Twitter.
IFB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process. IFB complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and advancement opportunity, including those relating to making reasonable accommodations to the recruitment process for applicants who require them. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All tweets from IFB Wealth Management's Chief Investment Office are based on independent macroeconomic research.